Larissa: "This magazine keyed my photo"

Sponsored

The model Larissa Riquelme was surprised to see the March cover of the magazine Men kurepilandia. "What time I did that photo shoot and when I gave that interview, I do not remember?" He told the World Popu Bride.

- Do not you do any production for the magazine H Asha?

- Nothing to do! Only once did a production with them, incidentally, so far not paid me for that job, but what they did now is much, how irresponsible they are.

"This is the third time in this magazine.

"Yes, but only once did the photos for them, the second time I invented a completely naked, where I saw everything, but that was not me, I set up a body, I invented a nude I did not do for them, as now.

- Do you question what they did?

"Sure, but I'm talking to my lawyer, can not be selling a top of lie. Maximilian I never thought that the magazine is as bad person, I'll make a bold demand for liars.

- Does the nude for Playboy if you did, right?

"That naked if I did, and they treated me very well during the session, Playboy are really professional. But I'm disappointed in the magazine M, where I even invented a hot interview. This presumption is not going to be so.

Sponsored
Distributed by Top News
artist photos