"'American Idol ': Discuss the first results show, who went home too early, and ..."

Sponsored


Now that the Top 12 Guys and Top 12 Girls have taken the new space-agey stage, it’s time to wait two filler-ific hours to find out who America voted into the Top 10 and which hopefuls get to stick around in la-la-land as the judges’ Wild Card picks.

Chat here about American Idol‘s first season 10 results show, then come back later for my full recap and a detailed on-the-scene report from first-time Idoldome visitor Tanner Stransky!

Ooh, and check me out on the debut of MTV.com’s Idol Party Live right after Idol ends. Host “Jamba Jim” Cantiello (who does MTV’s recaps) and I are on very little sleep, so it could be hilarious, a disaster, or both. Where’s my sex god Casey Abrams to put a “look alive” spell on me when I need him? Where is he? Oh, there he is.

NOTE: We’ll update this post with the names of the contestants moving on right after the east coast telecast at 10 p.m. ET. Don’t click through if you don’t wanna know…..

Sponsored
Distributed by Top News
artist photos